Sunday 15 April 2012

Greetings!

My name's Chris and I've set up this blog for the purpose of thinking aloud*. A broad title entertains a broad remit, giving me scope to write about everything and anything that interests me. My interests include: psychology, cognition, learning, neurology, dyslexia, ADHD, autism, psycholinguistics, mental health, anxiety and depression, schizophrenia, education, special educational needs, inclusion, the human condition, and everything in between! Of course this is just to start out with; I'm continually adding to the list.

My aim is to post news stories and research related to any of the above, or indeed that interest me. I'd appreciate any input, so please don't hesitate!

*As 'thinking aloud' wasn't available as a URL, I chose 'edupsych1', giving away my aspirations to become an Educational Psychologist or researcher in the future.

No comments: